Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The true name of the Most High

AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH is the true name of THE MOST HIGH GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob . Exodus 3:13-14 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his NAME? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

If you translate I AM THAT I AM in the ancient Hebrew tongue you get AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH , The name has been revealed in these last days by elders of my church and thank the Father for it because we can now call on his holy name in prayer. We must exalt this name all around the earth so we can free the minds of the people who are genuinely seeking The Creator but are being deceived by all the false satanic names out there shalom .

Matthew 13 15 for this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment