Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Who is the Ancient of days

There many Gods in this world. Every nation basically has there own God. So how do we discern which God to follow? Assuming that you believe in a spirit world and that there's more to life than meets the eye. My personal criteria in following any God is I want to follow the true God the 
God that created everything including the lesser Gods. To be able to discern anything we must see what the scriptures say. 
Psalm 95:3
For the Most High is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
Psamlms 96:4.
For the Most High is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
Psalm 96:5
For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Most High  made the heavens.








(Skip to 40:00 mark to 45:00)

The God that delivered our Ancestors from the captivity of the Egyptians is now calling his people back to him. To serve him in righteousness and in truth according to the Laws, Statues and Commandments he gave Moses on the mount. To also call him by the name he gave Moses.


EXODUS 3:13
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

I don't recommend anybody to practice the Kabbalah it's high witch craft, and it's connected to the tree of knowledge of good and evil. But those who practice Kabbalah like the Fake JewISH people today know the true name of The Most High, The Ancient of days creator of the heavens and earth.
Click the image below 👇
Ugh

They just choose to spell it Eyeh in the modern Yiddish Hebrew , but If you translate it in the paleo Hebrew which is what our ancestors were speaking in. His name would be AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH.




No comments:

Post a Comment